Thursday, February 28, 2013

SIXTH GRADE

Percents and a 10 x 10 Grid: Remember, whenever you change a percent to a fraction, you just write it over 100 and reduce! Send me an email if you get stuck and I'll be happy to help.

SEVENTH GRADE

Math: Inequalities. The class began learning about inequalities today. I made a video with some examples of the types of problems on this assignment. Remember, it isn't due until Monday because we will be watching the rest of Cool Runnings for Geography tomorrow! If you can't see the video below, here is a link to click on.


Geography: We watched part of Cool Runnings today. The class will have a performance assessment on Monday that refers to the movie. They need to pay particular attention to the geography, cultures, and climates in the movie.

EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra: We continued our experiment from yesterday. The homework is to make two graphs representing the data from the tennis ball and basketball experiments.

Algebra I: Special Products with Polynomials. I made a video for you with some examples. Let me know if you need help! Here is a link.


See you tomorrow,

Mrs. Swickey