Monday, February 25, 2013

SIXTH GRADE

Today the class worked on assignment applying fractions. Most finished or almost finished in class. If anyone has a question, send me an email or ask in class tomorrow!

SEVENTH GRADE

Math: Writing Equations. I know this are a little tricky but most of you got through a good portion of them in class. If you are stuck, do as many as you can and ask in class tomorrow. I don't think a video would help on specific questions. If you want to check to see if you set a problem up correctly, though, you can email the question and your equation. I can let you know if it's correct.

Geography: We discussed economic activities for Central America and the Caribbean in class today. Each student also checked through all of their notes to make sure they had everything. There will be a test on Wednesday over North America so start studying tonight! Also, there is a country quiz tomorrow, so please be prepared for that.

EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra: We are taking two days on the assignment I passed out today. When it is due, you need to have done the equation and the extension question for #1-10. Then, choose 5 of those to make a table of values for the first five intervals and graph the equation. #11-12 are extra credit!

Algebra I: I made a video with a few examples on how to multiply monomials. I don't have the book at home with me, but I know you are doing problems #7-36. It's section 5.2. I'll put the video below when it finishes uploading. I will also start posting a direct link to the video for those of you who can't see it on the blog. Click here for the direct link to YouTube.



See you tomorrow! (probably)

Mrs. Swickey