Monday, March 4, 2013

SIXTH GRADE

Percents to Fractions and Fractions to Percents. I made a video for you with examples! Remember, to change a percent to a fraction, just write the percent over 100 and then reduce it. For the percents that are over 100%, such as 115%, you would first write the whole number 1, because once it's over 100% that means you have one whole. Then, change the 15% to a fraction and write it next to the 1. I have an example in the video, but 115% would change to 1 3/20. Your assignment is the entire page.

SEVENTH GRADE

Math: Graphing inequalities on a number line and writing an inequality from a graph.

Geography: The class took a performance assessment over North America today and then began on the South America map activity. The map activity is due tomorrow!

EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra: Linear Inequality Applications. If you are stuck, send me an email or text! I'll be happy to help.

Algebra I: More dividing monomials including polynomials by monomials. Be ready for long division with polynomials tomorrow! I made a video with a few examples.

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey