Monday, October 1, 2012

SIXTH GRADE

We didn't have class today because of ITBS testing, but we will have class tomorrow! Your homework from last Wednesday is due tomorrow. I finally made a video with some examples of dividing and rounding the answer. It will take a little bit to upload, but I'll post it here when it is finished!


SEVENTH GRADE
 Math: We didn't have math class today because of ITBS testing, but your assignment from last Wednesday is due tomorrow. It was factoring using a factor tree. If you have questions, let me know! I think everyone understood, but please email me if you are stuck.

Geography: We didn't have Geography class either because of testing, but we will have class tomorrow. Testing is in the morning tomorrow, so we will have our afternoon classes. Your assignment from last Wednesday is due tomorrow. It is to write a short report about your weather phenomena. Be sure to include what it is, how it occurs, and any severity levels - like tornadoes can be less dangerous or more dangerous. Be sure to explain that.

EIGHTH GRADE  

Pre-Algebra: Your assignment today was using distributive property. I think everyone found it fairly easy. I will make a video in a few minutes and post it here when it is ready. Also, I will post a video for last Wednesday's assignment - the longer equations - and post it here. Both assignments will be due this Wednesday. We won't have class tomorrow because we will be testing in the morning.

This video is for the multi-step equations that we did last Wednesday.


I'll put the video for today's work below. It hasn't finished uploading!

Algebra I: We began our unit on equations today. The assignment is to do the entire worksheet of addition/subtraction equations and multiplication/division equations. Here are two videos I made for Pre-Algebra for the same exact equations. 

This video has addition, subtraction, and multiplication equations. Ignore the fact that I'm talking to Pre-Algebra. You are doing the exact same thing!

 This video has the division equations.


See you all tomorrow!

Mrs. swickey