Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SIXTH GRADE

Today, we finished going over the Decimal Review for the test. There are just a few problems left on your paper. Finish those up and go over all of the problems on the review. Also, go back and watch all of the videos on decimals and conversions. It will be a really good review to hear and watch all of the examples. Of course, if you are confused or want to ask me a question, please write!
SEVENTH GRADE
Math: Today you are working on a decimals review page for adding, subtracting, and multiplying. If you have trouble remembering how to do any of these, please look at the videos for 6th grade. There are several on decimals that will help you do this assignment!

Geography: We continued working on our Google Earth activity. Please answer all of the #6 questions (a-d) and #7. 
EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra: You have a big test tomorrow over equations and inequalities. Please study hard tonight. Go over any homework, watch all of the videos with equations and inequalities, and study your notes. There is only one shot on this test. I will not be giving a retake if you don't do well, so please come prepared.

Algebra I: There is a quiz tomorrow over equations. I am making two videos for you. The first one is uploading now and has #13-24 on it. I am getting ready to make the second video and will start uploading it as soon as I'm finished. The first video is 10 minutes, so it'll probably take a little while for it to load. I will imbed it below when it is finished....or if you are impatient, you can watch my swickey678 You Tube channel to see when it appears there. If you do not understand one of the equations, let me know! I will be happy to explain them.


See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey