Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sixth Grade

Today you are making a double line graph using the class data that I gave you in class. Remember to leave equal spaces between the sets of bars. For each class, there will be two bars right next to each other. Don't forget the labels on the axes and a title!

Seventh Grade

Math: We played a math game to change fractions to decimals to percents, etc. There are some tricky ones so I made a video. The homework is to do the first column on each page that I gave you. Here is the video on how to change the percents that have fractions with them into decimals:

 

Geography: Study for the test! I postponed it until tomorrow because we did not review natural resources. Be sure you go over all of those as well!

Eighth Grade

Pre-Algebra: You are doing the evens only on the worksheet - but you don't have to do the word problems. That means you have only 7 problems to do. I know they are a bit difficult, so I made you a video (it's almost 10 minutes long) with several examples. Just take your time and WRITE if you are having trouble! You can write me as late as 10:30 or so. I will still be checking my email and texts.

 

Algebra I: Today you are finding slope from a graph and then graphing a line with a given slope and a given point. I made a video for you too!


Let me know if you are stuck!

See you tomorrow,

Mrs. Swickey