Monday, October 29, 2012

SIXTH GRADE

Today, the class met in small groups to discuss their class surveys. There is no homework because they will be conducting the surveys tomorrow in other classes and creating a bar graph with the data.

SEVENTH GRADE

Math: I made a video for your homework today! Remember, you are doing the evens only, but all columns on both sides.

Geography: We began reviewing for the Unit test which will be on Wednesday. Begin studying tonight so you are ready for the test!

EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra: I made a video for you to show how to add and subtract signed fractions. PLEASE let me know if you are stuck. I will be more than happy to help through email or text!

Algebra I: There is no homework today. We watched part of the Power Point on slope and the class was introduced to SLOPEMAN!!! Danielle, I will have you watch the slides tomorrow before class starts.

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey