Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SIXTH GRADE
Today, the class is dividing money. I'm not doing any examples on the blog because it's the same as dividing decimals by whole numbers. If you get stuck though, let me know and I'll help!

SEVENTH GRADE

Math: the class is finding factors, common factors, and greatest common factors today, as well as reducing to lowest terms. This is review for everyone, but let me know if you have trouble!

Geography: you are doing an atlas activity tonight!

EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra: today you are doing two step equations with variables on both sides. I made a video for you! It's uploading now...so check YouTube in a little bit or come back here!


Algebra: you are doing a review of expressions. Take your time and pay attention to the signs!

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey