Monday, January 7, 2013

SIXTH GRADE

Today you are finding the Least Common Multiple of two or more numbers. I gave you a strategy using the big M's. Here is a video with some examples.


SEVENTH GRADE
Math: Today you are identifying and labeling expressions, equations, inequalities, and some of the properties of numbers. Please use your notes for how to do this! If you are stuck, though, I am happy to help. Just email me!

Geography: We discussed the country quizzes and earning stamps and flags in the passports today. The first country quiz is on Friday. You can choose any country in North America, but you will have to look up the information yourself. Be sure you do that in the computer lab if you don't have access at home!

EIGHTH GRADE
Pre-Algebra: Identifying functions, function tables, and graphing using a table of values. I made a video for you with examples of each! Let me know if you are stuck. (Video will be below when it is ready.)

Algebra I: Solving systems of equations by substitution. I made a video with examples that have fraction answers as well as no solution and infinitely many solutions. See the video from before Christmas for more help.

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey