Wednesday, January 23, 2013

SIXTH GRADE

Subtracting Fractions. Here is a video for you with some examples! (As soon as it finishes uploading, I'll put it below.)

SEVENTH GRADE

Math: Solving addition/subtraction equations. You are only doing #1-20.

Geography: We worked on the map of Canada as a class today. No homework!

EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra: Solving for x and y intercepts. Please let me know if you have questions. Everyone was off to a great start in class, so I won't do a video.

Algebra I: There is a test tomorrow over systems of equations and inequalities. You will be solving systems of equations 3 ways: graphing, substitution, and elimination (remember, the book calls this method "addition"). Then you will solve systems of inequalities by graphing. Please study! Go over the review in  your book and let me know if you have any questions.

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey