Thursday, December 20, 2012

SIXTH GRADE

The class was on a field trip today! I also will not have them for class tomorrow because of the Christmas parties. I hope everyone has a terrific holiday and I'll see you in January.

SEVENTH GRADE

I used the math and Geography classes today to give the Geography test. There is no homework! The class worked on redesigning or modifying their igloos for their penguins. We will be testing their new igloos tomorrow!

Don't forget your presents for Secret Santa!

EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra: I went over the test with the students who struggled on it. There will be a makeup test tomorrow. No homework!

Algebra I: Solving systems of equations by substitution. I made a video with three more examples. (I'll post it below when it's done uploading.) Remember, I made a mistake on one of the examples on the paper I handed out in class. Please ignore that! I apologize for the confusion. You are solving all 10 on your homework. Be sure that each answer is an ordered pair. They will all be integers...so if you get a fraction, you made a mistake! Please let me know if you have trouble.



See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey