Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SIXTH GRADE

The class played a game today using dice and fractions. No homework!

SEVENTH GRADE

Math: The class played a game to add like terms and evaluate expressions. No homework!

Geography: The class took notes today. The homework is the US map.

EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra: Graphing lines using slope-intercept form and writing equations of lines in slope-intercept form. I have a couple of videos that I posted for Algebra I explaining these topics. The first shows how to graph from slope-intercept form. The second shows how to write the equation of the line in slope-intercept form. (You are just writing the equation of the line...there are further instructions for Algebra I, but just ignore those!) Let me know if you need anymore help!











  

Algebra I: Graphing systems of inequalities. pg 275-76 #27-44. Everyone seems to think these are easy, so I won't do a video! Let me know, though, if you are stuck and need help.

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey