Thursday, December 13, 2012

SIXTH GRADE

Today you are adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators. Remember, add only the numerators and the denominators stay the same. Then, check to see if your answer is an improper fraction. If it is, change it into a mixed number. Then, check to see if your answer can be reduced! That's all there is to it.

SEVENTH GRADE

Math: Algebraic Expressions. See your notes for help in figuring these out, but let me know if you are stuck! Email or text....I'll always answer.

Geography: We discussed developing and developed countries again today.

EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra:

You have a test tomorrow over everything in your review! Be sure to go over the fraction equations and the percents. I found a previous video on how to solve two step equations with fractions. You will have equations like these so be sure you understand them. If you work some of the problems from the review, I will check your answers if you send them to me!


Algebra I: Linear Equation and Inequality Applications. It is difficult to do a video since each problem is a little different. I hope that all we discussed in class today will help you solve the rest of each problem. You should have the correct equations and what x and y means for each of them. With those pieces of information, you should be able to graph and answer the questions. If you get stuck, though, let me know! I am happy to help.

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey