Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SIXTH GRADE

Today's assignment is simplifying fractions to lowest terms by dividing by the GCF. You need to do #2-48, evens. Here is a video!

SEVENTH GRADE

Math: You need to complete the order of operations page...do the ones that we didn't do during "I have...what is?" in class. You should have crossed these off this afternoon.

Geography: We took notes in class today. The students have an assignment to complete with a parent. Parents, just answer the questions as best you can. This will help give the students an idea of developing countries. We will be doing an in depth lesson on this tomorrow using one of my favorite sites for country information: CIA World Factbook.

EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra: More decimal equations. I made a video with one example.

Algebra I: Finish the last few problems on your review. I will post a video here a little later with the answers!

See you tomorrow,

Mrs. Swickey