Wednesday, March 6, 2013

SIXTH GRADE

Today, you are changing unfriendly fractions and percents. I made another video, so hopefully it will work tonight. I'm going to try to figure out how to get the other one to upload as well. There is a problem with my app communicating with YouTube.

SEVENTH GRADE

Math: Solving one-step inequalities. I made a video with a few examples. Hopefully, it will load and not be a problem!


Geography: No homework. We discussed ancient civilizations and the Nazca lines. Here is a link to the video on that if you want to watch it again. The second link is to a video with a lot of pictures of the Nazca lines.


BBC Short Documentary

Video with Pictures

EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra: The class wrote their own story problems to match the linear equations. They were very creative!

Algebra I: Dividing Polynomials by Binomials. I made a video. Hopefully my app will upload it to YouTube correctly today.



See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey