Thursday, September 20, 2012

SIXTH GRADE

Today, you are dividing decimals again. I made another video, but this is basically the same thing as yesterday...just a bit easier since you only have one non-zero digit on the outside. The video does have a piece of information that you all were dying to know today, so you have to watch to find out!

I'll embed it here when it's ready.


SEVENTH GRADE

Math: The class took a Performance Assessment today. No homework!

Geography: The class finished the performance assessment from yesterday. No homework!

EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra: Equations with fractions. I made a video for you. It will be below in a little bit!

Algebra I: Today, we worked on a Cartoon Corner page about perfect, abundant, and deficient numbers. Your assignment is to label each number in your set as perfect, abundant, or deficient. Email me if you have any trouble!

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey