Monday, November 3, 2014

SIXTH GRADE

Today's homework is to create a line graph with the data about heights by age. Remember, age is a measurement of TIME (years are time!) so age would go on the x axis. The rest of the homework is the worksheet with questions about the line graph.

SEVENTH GRADE MATH

More practice dividing fractions worksheet. This is due on Wednesday. We will not have class tomorrow because of the special Mass for St. Charles Borromeo's feast day.

GEOGRAPHY

Today the class read about migration and push and pull factors. We also read a story about a girl and her family who emigrated from Ireland after the Great Potato Famine. The homework is the ten question worksheet.

PRE-ALGEBRA

Inequalities with multiplying and dividing. Remember, if you multiply or divide BOTH sides by a negative number, then you flip the inequality. Here is a video I made for last year's class. You are doing #5-21 from page 291.

ALGEBRA I

Finding slope from two points, from a graph, and from an equation. Here is a video. If I missed something, let me know. I don't have my book with me tonight.
See you tomorrow!
Mrs. Swickey