Wednesday, November 5, 2014

SIXTH GRADE

Today's assignment is to create a double line graph from the information about high and low temperatures.

SEVENTH GRADE MATH

Today's assignment is order of operations with fractions. I know you will probably have questions. I will help you tomorrow.

GEOGRAPHY

We began reviewing for the unit 2 test. The test will be on Tuesday. We will have time tomorrow to review, but the class will be gone both Friday and Monday for the trips to the high schools, so we will not not have class.

PRE-ALGEBRA

Solving inequalities worksheet. There are no inequalities on this assignment where you have to flip the inequality sign. You won't be multiplying or dividing by a negative number.

ALGEBRA I

page 224 #2-44 evens. Here is a long video with several examples - including some that are like problems I know you will have questions over. Please watch all of it and then let me know if you still need help!

See you tomorrow,

Mrs. Swickey