Tuesday, November 18, 2014

SIXTH GRADE

The class finished a test today. There is no homework!

SEVENTH GRADE MATH

Scientifically Speaking worksheet. More practice with changing really small and really large numbers into scientific notation.

GEOGRAPHY

We discussed language and religion today. There is no new homework. The culture project is due tomorrow! Make sure you have completed all the parts to it. If you need to send me your pictures by email, that is fine. First, send me a message using the contact button on the right and I'll write you back. Then you can attach the pictures to a new email.

PRE-ALGEBRA

Prime, composite, prime factorization, and finding the GCF using prime factorization. Here is a video with some examples. You are doing #2-38 evens only on section 2-1.

ALGEBRA I

You are doing #2-28 evens for the section in chapter 2 on inequalities. I don't have my book at home so I don't know the page number.

Here is a video with examples:
See you tomorrow,

Mrs. Swickey