Monday, October 6, 2014

SIXTH GRADE

Today's homework is #1-36 on pages 418-419. The information you will need to do all of these is in the charts on page 416-417. Remember, you are using the metric system ONLY. Do not give any answers such as inches, feet, yards, miles, ounces, or pounds. Those are all measurements in the US Customary System. We will do those in another unit. The metric system main measurements are meters for length, grams for mass, and liters for capacity. Use the charts to help you and write me with any questions you may have. This is actually a difficult lesson to a do a video for because it requires you to think logically to determine the various measurements you would use.

7th GRADE MATH

Today's assignment is the worksheet over greatest common factor and reducing fractions to simplest form. If you have any questions, please let me know!

GEOGRAPHY

The class took notes on landforms and bodies of water today. We will continue notes tomorrow. The quiz over all land and water forms will be on Friday!

PRE-ALGEBRA

Today, the class began solving simple, one step equations with integers. Everyone was doing very well in class, so I won't post a video. But if you are stuck at all tonight, please let me know!

ALGEBRA I

Here is your video with three examples. I hope this helps! Let me know if you'd like me to check your set-up of any of the problems. I have the worksheet with me, so I would just need to know the problem number.
See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey