Tuesday, November 19, 2013

SIXTH GRADE MATH

Today's assignment was a reteaching worksheet on median and mode. Please let me know if you have any questions!

SEVENTH GRADE MATH

Today in class, I taught a introductory lesson on equations. I have been working with three other teachers developing the lesson and we used today as "research" into how well we prepared the lesson. This is becoming a common practice in education called "Lesson Study". The class was terrific and it went very well! I was very proud of them.
 
SEVENTH GRADE GEOGRAPHY

Today's assignment was to work on the North America map. The substitute collected these in class, but everyone will get a chance to finish them tomorrow.

PRE-ALGEBRA

You are doing #22-33 on page212-213. I made a video with a lot of explanation. As I go through each type of problem, it would be a good idea to pause and work those problems. I explain how to do the word problems in detail. Please let me know if you have any questions!

ALGEBRA I

The class took their Unit 3 test today. They didn't finish but will get class time tomorrow to continue working.

See you tomorrow,

Mrs. Swickey