Monday, November 4, 2013

All classes: Grades are supposed to be updated today on Power School, but I am behind because of my bicycle accident. I will endeavor to be caught up (or to get closer) in the next day or two. Parents, let me know if you have any specific questions.
 
SIXTH GRADE

The class is going to have a test tomorrow over graphing. The students will be creating the following graphs: bar graph, double bar graph, line graph, double line graph, histogram, stem and leaf plot. I will tell them which type of graph to make with the given data. There will be no other parts to the test. This is simply a graphing test - the important things to remember are to label the axes, include a title, make the bars or points evenly spaced, and the interval needs to be logical and numbered correctly.

We did not have 7th grade math, Pre-Algebra, or Geography today due to Mass and science fair testing. We will have all three classes tomorrow though!

ALGEBRA I

#2-32 evens - I don't have the page number with me. Graphing using x and y intercepts. Let me know if you have any questions!

See you tomorrow,

Mrs. Swickey