Thursday, September 11, 2014

SIXTH GRADE

Today's assignment is a review of decimal operations. Finish the 16 problems and then complete the puzzle.

SEVENTH GRADE MATH

Today's homework is the integer word problems. There are only 8 problems and several of you completed most of them in class. Let me know if you still need help!

GEOGRAPHY

The class is continuing to work on the relief maps. They are looking really good!

PRE-ALGEBRA

Today's assignment is Scientific Notation. You are doing problems from the book. I don't have the page or problem numbers handy, but if you need that info, let me know and I will look it up. I made a video for last year's Pre-Algebra class that shows how to do these. It should be helpful to you!


ALGEBRA I

Today's assignment is consecutive integer problems. Here is a video with multiple examples - including some like some of the tricky ones on your worksheet. Sorry this wasn't done before 6:45, Patrick!

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey