Monday, September 15, 2014

SIXTH GRADE

There is a test tomorrow over decimals! Be sure you understand how to solve all the problems on the review. Here is a video with 4 problems that we didn't get to solve on the review.
SEVENTH GRADE MATH

The homework is a worksheet with more integer word problems. Remember to read each problem carefully and think about what it is asking for. Draw a diagram if necessary.

GEOGRAPHY

We continued working on the relief maps today. They are coming along and look really good!

PRE-ALGEBRA

Today, the class worked on turning numbers that were not scientific notation (but looked like it) into scientific notation and then into standard form. Here is a video with a few examples:
ALGEBRA I

More consecutive integer problems. If you aren't sure if you sent them up right, please let me know! I'll be glad to check it first. I'll just need to know the problem first as I don't have a copy at home with me.

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey