Saturday, September 27, 2014

SIXTH GRADE

Thursday's assignment is the review on dividing decimals. Please look back at past videos if you are still unsure how to divide decimals!

SEVENTH GRADE MATH

Thursday's homework was over dividing decimals. If you are unsure what to do, there are two videos in sixth grade from a few weeks ago, explaining how to divide decimals by whole numbers and decimals by decimals.

GEOGRAPHY

After completing the relief maps this week, the learned about the equinoxes and the solstices and then about time zones. There is no homework from Thursday.

PRE-ALGEBRA

Your homework from Thursday is the combining like terms assignment from your textbook. I don't have the page number handy, but I believe it is #1-3 and #7-22. If you need the page, let me know and I will look it up for you. I created a video with an explanation of how to combine like terms.

ALGEBRA I

Your homework is #30-48 evens on page 113. I made a video for you with some examples. I also talk a little about some of the problems that might give you more trouble. If you are still stuck on the consecutive integer problems or the number problems (the ones that just ask you to find a number), you can look back at the video from a few weeks ago. PLEASE email or text me if you would like me to check your set up equation. I will let you know if you have it correct or not.
See you on Monday!

Mrs. Swickey