Saturday, May 17, 2014

SIXTH GRADE

The class was on a field trip on Thursday and at their class retreat on Friday. I made a video for the assignment from Wednesday though. If you are stuck, this should help!

 
SEVENTH GRADE MATH

We did not have a new assignment on Friday. I let the class study for their Geography test during math. Your homework on area of parallelograms is due on Monday though. Let me know if you have any questions!
 
GEOGRAPHY

The class took a test on Friday. COUNTRY QUIZ on MONDAY! It's our last one. We will get to add all remaining flags to passports on Tuesday.

PRE-ALGEBRA

The 8th graders were not in class on Monday, so I let the 7th graders study for their Geography test.

ALGEBRA I

Helen worked on her placement test review during class, so I didn't make the other two do anything new.

See you on Monday! (or tomorrow at the banquet)

Mrs. Swickey