Tuesday, November 13, 2012

SIXTH GRADE

Today you are finding the factors of each number from #1-100. Each student was told 3-4 numbers from the list to do. (So, you do not have to do all of them....just the few I told you to do.) Tomorrow, we will write them all down and have a very handy list!

SEVENTH GRADE

Math: Percent of a number word problems. You are checking to see if each one is correct. If it isn't, you need to cut that problem out and put it  in the blender!

Geography: The class took a performance assessment today. No homework!

EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra: Multiplying signed fractions and mixed numbers.

Algebra I: Writing the equations of lines with various information. Remember, for each one, you need the slope and y-intercept. How you find each piece of info depends on what info you were given to start with. I don't have time for a video today, but I will try to help if you email or text me.

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey