Monday, November 5, 2012

Sixth Grade

Histograms - Remember, you are doing #1 (use a separate piece of paper), on #2-5, choose TWO to make a frequency table and histogram with....so you do not have to do all four of these, just two of them. Then do #6-10. You do not have to do #11. I made a video with an example of how to make the histograms. It will be here when it finishes uploading!

Seventh Grade

Math: Changing repeating decimals to fractions and vice versa. I made a video for how to do this. If you need a second example, let me know!

Geography: We began discussing the project on human impacts on the environment. They will be working in the computer lab to create a newsletter and will get some class time to work on a poster.

Eighth Grade

Pre-Algebra: Multiplying Mixed Numbers. I made a video with one example! If you need more, let me know.

Algebra I: Graphing lines from slope-intercept form. Remember, you aren't doing the first ones where it's asking for standard form. We will do those tomorrow.

Here's a video (I'll put it here when it is finished uploading):


See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey