Tuesday, January 7, 2014

SIXTH GRADE

Today you are doing page 190, #1-20. Finding least common multiple. I don't have time to post a video tonight, but if you have questions, please write and I will try to get back with you quickly.
 
SEVENTH GRADE MATH
 AND PRE-ALGEBRA

This week, Mrs. Lassiter and I are team teaching a math/science unit to the entire 7th grade. It is called Save The Penguins and is a lot of fun! There will not be homework in either math class or in science for the rest of this week.

GEOGRAPHY
 
The class took notes today. There is a country quiz tomorrow so be sure you are studying!
 
ALGEBRA I

Systems of Equations by Elimination/Addition. You are doing #2-24 evens...I don't have the page number,  but it is the first lesson on systems of equations with addition in your textbook.

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey