Thursday, September 26, 2013

SIXTH GRADE

You are just doing #6-14 on page 422. I made a short video with some examples. Remember, this is just practice to see how you do with these. We will go over them tomorrow in class.


 
SEVENTH GRADE MATH

We began our next unit with a decimal addition and subtraction review. I don't have the page number handy, but I can find it if you don't remember. Please let me know!
 
SEVENTH GRADE GEOGRAPHY

There is a test over Unit 1 tomorrow. We reviewed in class today and each student has a study guide. Please go over it - especially the essay topic.

PRE-ALGEBRA

The class took a Performance Assessment today. No homework!

ALGEBRA I

The class began working on word problems with equations today. They were a bit tricky. You are doing #1-16. I don't have the page number written down and my book is at school. If you need help, email me, but type out the question!

See you tomorrow,

Mrs. Swickey