Monday, September 9, 2013

SIXTH GRADE MATH

The class worked on a dividing decimals puzzle in class today. They will finish tomorrow so there is no homework!

SEVENTH GRADE MATH

The class began working on a project today where they are creating an integer board game. No homework!

SEVENTH GRADE GEOGRAPHY

The class began working on their relief maps today. Some groups are still waiting to trace their maps, but they worked on other aspects while they waited.

PRE-ALGEBRA

There is a test tomorrow over Unit 1. I made a video with examples of everything you will need to know for the test. Please view it at least once and make sure you understand what I was doing. Email me if you have any questions or need me to clarify something.



ALGEBRA I

Today's assignment is #2-40 evens. I don't have the page number handy, but it's the problems in the section about the addition property of equality.

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey