Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday, May 21st

This is my last post for the school year! Thank you for using the blog as a way to keep up with assignments. I know I've been a bit sporadic lately, but I will do better next year! No matter what, you can always email me for questions on anything.

SIXTH GRADE

There is a quiz over measurement tomorrow. You will need to know the following conversions:

METRIC SYSTEM
meters to centimeters
centimeters to millimeters
meters to kilometers

US CUSTOMARY SYSTEM
gallons to quarts
quarts to pints
pints to cups
cups to ounces

You need to know how to make the Big "G" to convert between any of the above measures.

inch to foot
foot to yard

The test will also include measuring lines using the metric system and the US Customary system.

SEVENTH GRADE

Math - There is a quiz tomorrow over operations with integers (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing). The quiz will also include exponents, order of operations, and evaluation. If you have any questions, send me an email tonight and I will help!

Geography - The last set of Atlas Activities are due tomorrow. There is also a Country Quiz tomorrow. Your last one! You will get your last flag Wednesday morning and will get to take home your passports.

EIGHTH GRADE

There is no homework. Tomorrow, we will play some math games!

See you all tomorrow for our last full day,

Mrs. Swickey