Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SIXTH GRADE

The classed learned how to solve basic addition equations today! I am not doing a video tonight, but if you have trouble, let me know. Here is a link to the cartoon I showed in class.


 
 
SEVENTH GRADE MATH
 
Today you are solving percent proportions from word problems. You should have the notes page that I passed out as well. If that doesn't help you set them up, please let me know and I will help!
 
GEOGRAPHY
 
The class watched a video on the geography of Africa today. There was an in class assignment. Then, I passed out a map activity that is due on Thursday. Also, COUNTRY QUIZ TOMORROW! Please get notes and study.
 
PRE-ALGEBRA
 
Solving systems of equations by graphing. Here is a video:
 
ALGEBRA I
 
Solving rational equations using proportions. It's #1-20 from page (something)...it's the appendix for the section we are working on.
 
See you tomorrow!
 
Mrs. Swickey