Monday, May 13, 2013

SIXTH GRADE
You are working with the coordinate plane today. I made a short video with a few examples and terms you will need.

 
SEVENTH GRADE
Math: Area of Triangles, rectangles, and parallelograms. Remember, the formula for finding the area of a triangle is: base x height divided by 2. To find the area of a rectangle, just multiply length times width. For the area of a parallelogram, multiply the base times the height. (Don't divide by 2 though...that is just for triangles.) 

Geography: Map activity for Europe - this is due Wednesday. Don't forget that you will have country quizzes Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Monday - over any country you want. Be sure to make at least one from Europe.

 
EIGHTH GRADE

 Pre-Algebra: Today, I let the class work on redo papers. We will take another day to do that tomorrow. Then it will have to be done on their own. We will review for a quiz on Wednesday and the quiz will be Thursday.

Algebra I: Radicals. If you need help, let me know! Everyone seemed to understand really well in class, but if you get home and forget, I'm happy to help. I may not answer right away as I'll be gone for awhile, but I will eventually respond.

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Swickey