Monday, April 8, 2013

SIXTH GRADE

Proportions - Your assignment is everything but the critical thinking. I believe that is #1-27. I made a video on how to do a few of them.



SEVENTH GRADE

Math: Giant Pencils - proportions. Be sure to finish your proportions to find how tall your giant would be to use the pencils from class!

Geography: The students presented their South American vacation projects today. Not everyone finished so some people are going to need to work a little more tonight.

EIGHTH GRADE

Pre-Algebra: Transversals. The homework is all of the handout from today. If you are stuck, please email me!

Algebra I: Finding Greatest Common Factor. I made a video to show how to do the ones that include variables. If you need more help, let me know!



See you tomorrow,

Mrs. Swickey